ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed

Post by k979aaa »

Be very interesting for those who cross our picket line when they don't get their thirty pence of silver at Christmas and they kick off about it. I will tell them to F**k OFF and I will not go on strike for you selfish Bast*rds so you get your ill not gotten gains.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

k979aaa wrote:Be very interesting for those who cross our picket line when they don't get their thirty pence of silver at Christmas and they kick off about it. I will tell them to F**k OFF and I will not go on strike for you selfish Bast*rds so you get your ill not gotten gains.
They'll not get much support if they decide to try and fight to get it.
Normally, I'd say it'll teach them a lesson. But it won't.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
S6 Stroller
Posts: 199
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 23:00
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed

Post by S6 Stroller »

Sergeant Blast wrote:
redandblue wrote:Spoke to a collegue today, he said he regrets voting yes as he could do with the £300. :d'oh!
Ignorance of those around us is what risks undermining any strike action. So many I speak too just don't understand the basic facts and the pay offer etc that RM keep banging on about has been rejected by the union and so is irrelevant. They go on about how they can't afford to lose a day's pay. I've tried explaining that they risk losing a hell of a lot more if they don't strike. RMs propaganda campaign has certainly got through to many. :arrrghhh
Asking people if they could manage to pay their mortgage if they were to drop to minimum wage in 3 years time, seems to hit the spot.

It's difficult to say this but I don't know why a lot of our colleagues are actually in a union. They certainly don't seem to understand why it's called that :cry
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed

Post by k979aaa »

Thing is someone will piss in your pot and expect you to empty it afterwards. Piss in my pot and you will have it chucked over your head!
Pete22
Posts: 127
Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 16:53
Gender: Male
Location: Cook-coo land

Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed

Post by Pete22 »

k979aaa wrote:Thing is someone will piss in your pot and expect you to empty it afterwards. Piss in my pot and you will have it chucked over your head!
My sentiments exactly. :thumbup
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed

Post by Shambles »

I think I'll stick to bashing them with my handbag :left: the other options not very ladylike :angel
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.