ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed
Be very interesting for those who cross our picket line when they don't get their thirty pence of silver at Christmas and they kick off about it. I will tell them to F**k OFF and I will not go on strike for you selfish Bast*rds so you get your ill not gotten gains.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed
They'll not get much support if they decide to try and fight to get it.k979aaa wrote:Be very interesting for those who cross our picket line when they don't get their thirty pence of silver at Christmas and they kick off about it. I will tell them to F**k OFF and I will not go on strike for you selfish Bast*rds so you get your ill not gotten gains.
Normally, I'd say it'll teach them a lesson. But it won't.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
S6 Stroller
- Posts: 199
- Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 23:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed
Asking people if they could manage to pay their mortgage if they were to drop to minimum wage in 3 years time, seems to hit the spot.Sergeant Blast wrote:Ignorance of those around us is what risks undermining any strike action. So many I speak too just don't understand the basic facts and the pay offer etc that RM keep banging on about has been rejected by the union and so is irrelevant. They go on about how they can't afford to lose a day's pay. I've tried explaining that they risk losing a hell of a lot more if they don't strike. RMs propaganda campaign has certainly got through to many.redandblue wrote:Spoke to a collegue today, he said he regrets voting yes as he could do with the £300.
It's difficult to say this but I don't know why a lot of our colleagues are actually in a union. They certainly don't seem to understand why it's called that
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed
Thing is someone will piss in your pot and expect you to empty it afterwards. Piss in my pot and you will have it chucked over your head!
-
Pete22
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 16:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cook-coo land
Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed
My sentiments exactly.k979aaa wrote:Thing is someone will piss in your pot and expect you to empty it afterwards. Piss in my pot and you will have it chucked over your head!
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Royal Mail strike cash offer slammed
I think I'll stick to bashing them with my handbag
the other options not very ladylike 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.