Is that what comes after five?Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Sex ?dvbuk55 wrote:Well modesty forbids me sayingShambles wrote:
6. Spotted Dick?
So many.....![]()
but whatever turns you on.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life :(
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
it is in Germany.dvbuk55 wrote:Is that what comes after five?Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Sex ?dvbuk55 wrote:Well modesty forbids me sayingShambles wrote:
6. Spotted Dick?
So many.....![]()
but whatever turns you on.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?
Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
A lot of people seem to be overweight and it's because we eat better and take less exercise - perhaps we need to revisit the norm and then we would be mr and mrs average and obese people would be overweight and morbidly obese would be just obese. In reality we shouldn't be obsessed with all this weight watching it's not healthy but it's certainly a money spinner.OnAFlyer wrote:A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?
Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
So cruel, couldn't you have said cuddly.Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:A lot of people seem to be overweight and it's because we eat better and take less exercise - perhaps we need to revisit the norm and then we would be mr and mrs average and obese people would be overweight and morbidly obese would be just obese. In reality we shouldn't be obsessed with all this weight watching it's not healthy but it's certainly a money spinner.OnAFlyer wrote:A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?
Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
Shut it fatty
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
dvbuk55 wrote:.Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:A lot of people seem to be overweight and it's because we eat better and take less exercise - perhaps we need to revisit the norm and then we would be mr and mrs average and obese people would be overweight and morbidly obese would be just obese. In reality we shouldn't be obsessed with all this weight watching it's not healthy but it's certainly a money spinner.OnAFlyer wrote:A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?
Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
Shut it fatty![]()
![]()
So cruel, couldn't you have said cuddly.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
Hmmm, I know he is lurking.....
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:lol - he`s bedridden after 36 packets of tesco`s onion rings last nightShambles wrote:
Hmmm, I know he is lurking.....the anticipation is killing me!
![]()
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life
Just to set the record straight for you two sickos, I don't like onion rings, I'm more a prawn and caviar man with my 3 pensions - yes 3 and I don't think 15 stone and 5'2" IS overweight - some may think so - I get to play Humpty Dumpty in the local pantomime - I have just been watching ManU on BTSport - wonderful - better than the s word.Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Shambles wrote:Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:lol - he`s bedridden after 36 packets of tesco`s onion rings last nightShambles wrote:
Hmmm, I know he is lurking.....the anticipation is killing me!
![]()
Only 36 packets, blimey, he's slipping
![]()
@ 96p a bag, his pension wont stretch to more