ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life :(

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by dvbuk55 »

Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Shambles wrote:
6. Spotted Dick?

So many..... :angel
Well modesty forbids me saying :chuckle :chuckle but whatever turns you on. :shock:
Sex ? :nervous
Is that what comes after five?
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Shambles wrote:
6. Spotted Dick?

So many..... :angel
Well modesty forbids me saying :chuckle :chuckle but whatever turns you on. :shock:
Sex ? :nervous
Is that what comes after five?
it is in Germany.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by OnAFlyer »

A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?

Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by dvbuk55 »

OnAFlyer wrote:A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?

Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
A lot of people seem to be overweight and it's because we eat better and take less exercise - perhaps we need to revisit the norm and then we would be mr and mrs average and obese people would be overweight and morbidly obese would be just obese. In reality we shouldn't be obsessed with all this weight watching it's not healthy but it's certainly a money spinner.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by dvbuk55 »

Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?

Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
A lot of people seem to be overweight and it's because we eat better and take less exercise - perhaps we need to revisit the norm and then we would be mr and mrs average and obese people would be overweight and morbidly obese would be just obese. In reality we shouldn't be obsessed with all this weight watching it's not healthy but it's certainly a money spinner.

Shut it fatty :left:
So cruel, couldn't you have said cuddly. :chuckle
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by Shambles »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
OnAFlyer wrote:A lot of RM staff seem to be overweight, I wonder if that's why so many find the job so knackering rather than it actually being the gruelling daily marathon it's often made out to be?

Being overweight also puts massive strain on your body and joints, no wonder there are so many DDA's and rehabs.
A lot of people seem to be overweight and it's because we eat better and take less exercise - perhaps we need to revisit the norm and then we would be mr and mrs average and obese people would be overweight and morbidly obese would be just obese. In reality we shouldn't be obsessed with all this weight watching it's not healthy but it's certainly a money spinner.

Shut it fatty :left:
. :left: :left:

So cruel, couldn't you have said cuddly. :chuckle
:left: :left:

;liar Awwww poor widdle cuddly telly tubbie wiv de big bones and massive heeeeed :dance
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by Shambles »

:cuppa

Hmmm, I know he is lurking..... :shock: the anticipation is killing me! :chuckle :angel
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by Shambles »

Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
Shambles wrote::cuppa

Hmmm, I know he is lurking..... :shock: the anticipation is killing me! :chuckle :angel
lol - he`s bedridden after 36 packets of tesco`s onion rings last night :dance
:shock: Only 36 packets, blimey, he's slipping :chuckle :whistle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: The aches and pains thread........not a comfortable life

Post by dvbuk55 »

Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
Shambles wrote:
Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
Shambles wrote::cuppa

Hmmm, I know he is lurking..... :shock: the anticipation is killing me! :chuckle :angel
lol - he`s bedridden after 36 packets of tesco`s onion rings last night :dance
:shock: Only 36 packets, blimey, he's slipping :chuckle :whistle

@ 96p a bag, his pension wont stretch to more
Just to set the record straight for you two sickos, I don't like onion rings, I'm more a prawn and caviar man with my 3 pensions - yes 3 and I don't think 15 stone and 5'2" IS overweight - some may think so - I get to play Humpty Dumpty in the local pantomime - I have just been watching ManU on BTSport - wonderful - better than the s word. :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle