scoobydo79 wrote:Times are a changing.People that come in early and dont take their breaks are suddenly finding that rather than goin for a fag and going home early are now given sorting to do thanks to a manager thats on the ball in our office Its funny to watch them
Doesn't happen at ours.
I know for a fact that some people are coming back up to an hour (sometimes more) early,even on the heavier days.
Managers don't care...all they are arsed about is getting the mail out & walks covered.
It's the folk who can't or won't lapse that cause them the headaches.
OnAFlyer wrote:Jesus H Christ This is ranted about in just about every thread on this forum, do we really need another thread on it?
And no I don't!
your user name says it all.
I don't work for free, in on time and I never work over my time, end of. In between that though I don't take the piss and work at a good pace.
People come in early at every office, always have always will. Some come in early in my office so they can finish on time, you can argue with people like that so why bother trying.
Clock in Clock out if you turn in early you don't get paid if you come back early you get paid less if you go over your contracted hours you will be paid overtime at a good rate. This is the very least our union should insist in our front line delivery operations it is a record of the full hours worked and no manager should leave the office till the last man/woman back!
Chelseablue wrote:Bit touchy bout this subject ,,on a flier,,
Only because literally every thread on this forum becomes an off topic rant about people going in early, I'm sure some plonkers are convinced modernisation and revisions wouldn't happen if everyone started on time.
And I'll say it again, no I don't go in early. I used to when we finished hours before time but stopped long ago.
Chelseablue wrote:Bit touchy bout this subject ,,on a flier,,
Only because literally every thread on this forum becomes an off topic rant about people going in early, I'm sure some plonkers are convinced modernisation and revisions wouldn't happen if everyone started on time.
And I'll say it again, no I don't go in early. I used to when we finished hours before time but stopped long ago.
So you are admitting you are 1of the one,s who used to go in early and have now ruined the job for delivery staff what goes round comes round no point in critiscing other posties when you have done it also no matter how long ago
aiden01 wrote:So you are admitting you are 1of the one,s who used to go in early and have now ruined the job for delivery staff what goes round comes round no point in critiscing other posties when you have done it also no matter how long ago
How does coming in earlier make a difference when you are on job and knock?
Chelseablue wrote:Bit touchy bout this subject ,,on a flier,,
Only because literally every thread on this forum becomes an off topic rant about people going in early, I'm sure some plonkers are convinced modernisation and revisions wouldn't happen if everyone started on time.
And I'll say it again, no I don't go in early. I used to when we finished hours before time but stopped long ago.
So you are admitting you are 1of the one,s who used to go in early and have now ruined the job for delivery staff what goes round comes round no point in critiscing other posties when you have done it also no matter how long ago
It didn't take long for one of said plonkers to turn up.
cloherty1976 wrote:Quick question the delivery offices I deliver too are opened by postman and not managers.. So can you blame a manager for this?
No its a duty - but your slip is starting to show.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Chelseablue wrote:Well said Aidan , he came in early before now thinks he's god because he starts at his time now ,,, should've bin doin that all the time
So your saying a converted sinner should not be allowed back into the fold. A bit short sighted and pointless if I may be so bold. I'd rather have an early starter converted to following the guidelines and preaching to the masses, he may convert more.
Yes, he should have been doing it anyway, but pointing out the obvious when he is already doing what you want, I'm not sure what your drawing attention to.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.