ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
favorite saying by a w****r is ` NOT MY JOB ` and thats to just about everything, 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
eric the viking wrote:"Take it all out and see how it goes"
tolkien wrote:i will take you in the office!!
What is this...Carry On Up The IPS?Toby Tyke wrote:"Not you again. Why can't you take it all this time"
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
chelseachris
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
You are the men on the ground. 
-
CLINTEASTWOOD1
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 08:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
IT WASN"T ME!!tolkien wrote:we get threatened with being councelled, then conducteddounome wrote:"you'll go down the conduct code"
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
'Can you work your day off.'
-
Brainache
- Posts: 394
- Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
Reply to being on a stupidly big round or absorbing on a heavy day-- `` but it is DO-ABLE``.
-
Ahebban
- Posts: 695
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 13:41
- Gender: Male
- Location: Left of ... Left
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
... you mean you ACTUALLY want the day off this week? I know I haven't asked you, I don't usually!'Can you work your day off.'
Ahebban - anglo-saxon in origin - meaning 'Wages War'
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, what counts is the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, what counts is the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
-
WornOutPosty
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
"you'll get sacked before I do" 
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
Nice one Teebs.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Suspended
Know what you're saying.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
I'll do you for wilful delay/take you down the conduct code.
Usual stuff.
Usual stuff.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
city1983
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Jan 2012, 18:21
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
Mail is down we will be lapsing today
-
bexhil palace
- Posts: 505
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: All over the Gaff
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
Your rest day cover never has any issues with completing 
-
Dee Plish
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:05
- Gender: Male
- Location: Atop many steps
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
It's quiet today
-
pgtips
- Posts: 51
- Joined: 07 Jun 2011, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
O.P.G -Where's the o.t sheet ?
D.I.M -What time did you finish mon/ tues ? swings & roundabouts so call it quits
D.I.M -What time did you finish mon/ tues ? swings & roundabouts so call it quits
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
Sounds familiarBarbel wrote:'Can you work your day off.'
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...