ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
borgpicard
Posts: 486
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by borgpicard »

favorite saying by a w****r is ` NOT MY JOB ` and thats to just about everything, :crazy:
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by fishtank »

eric the viking wrote:"Take it all out and see how it goes" :roll:
tolkien wrote:i will take you in the office!!
Toby Tyke wrote:"Not you again. Why can't you take it all this time"
What is this...Carry On Up The IPS? :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
chelseachris
Posts: 164
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by chelseachris »

You are the men on the ground. :crazy:
CLINTEASTWOOD1
Posts: 40
Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 08:22
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by CLINTEASTWOOD1 »

tolkien wrote:
dounome wrote:"you'll go down the conduct code"
we get threatened with being councelled, then conducted
IT WASN"T ME!! ;liar ;liar ;liar
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Barbel »

'Can you work your day off.'
Brainache
Posts: 394
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Brainache »

Reply to being on a stupidly big round or absorbing on a heavy day-- `` but it is DO-ABLE``.
Ahebban
Posts: 695
Joined: 19 May 2009, 13:41
Gender: Male
Location: Left of ... Left

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Ahebban »

'Can you work your day off.'
... you mean you ACTUALLY want the day off this week? I know I haven't asked you, I don't usually!
Ahebban - anglo-saxon in origin - meaning 'Wages War'

What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, what counts is the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
WornOutPosty
Posts: 158
Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by WornOutPosty »

"you'll get sacked before I do" :cuppa
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Suspended
Nice one Teebs.
Know what you're saying.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

I'll do you for wilful delay/take you down the conduct code.

Usual stuff.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
city1983
Posts: 3
Joined: 26 Jan 2012, 18:21
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by city1983 »

Mail is down we will be lapsing today
bexhil palace
Posts: 505
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
Gender: Male
Location: All over the Gaff

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by bexhil palace »

Your rest day cover never has any issues with completing :roll:
Dee Plish
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 282
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:05
Gender: Male
Location: Atop many steps

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Dee Plish »

It's quiet today
pgtips
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2011, 16:24
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by pgtips »

O.P.G -Where's the o.t sheet ?
D.I.M -What time did you finish mon/ tues ? swings & roundabouts so call it quits :cuppa
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by RedBagMan »

Barbel wrote:'Can you work your day off.'
Sounds familiar :chuckle
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...