thebiggestman wrote:is it not unreasonable on the person who has been moved then?
You are confusing two issues unreasonable in law, and unreasonable to the person concerned.
Similar types of duties are meant to be relatively equal therefore if the person being moved is considered fit and healthy (ie not on DDA/Equality Act) then yes it can be considered reasonable to move him. If however he was also DDA/EA qualified, and reasonable adjustments had been previously to the duty made then it probably would be unreasonable to move him without making further adjustments.
If I was the individual being moved would I think it was unreasonable - of course I would its human nature, but its not unreasonable in law and that's the difference.
thebiggestman wrote:and another person can say what duties are reasonable and who can and can't be moved and those duties that are not shouldn't they be changed???
Only the manager can make the decision on who can be moved, and what is a reasonable adjustment, of course he will be guided in this by the H&S Rep, (or IR Rep), ATOS, the individuals GP and ATOS.