ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Uniform discrimination?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Uniform discrimination?

Post by arnold cheshire »

spoodoo wrote:Can anyone get a cwu t shirt to wear?.. I'd wear one
no the cwu dont care about deliveries
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Uniform discrimination?

Post by Pinky 1 »

spoodoo wrote:Can anyone get a cwu t shirt to wear?.. I'd wear one
CWU_Goods_PriceList.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
Lkhardyuk
Posts: 12
Joined: 28 Mar 2011, 12:18
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform discrimination?

Post by Lkhardyuk »

this rule of uniform or Hi-Viz vest has been mandatory in my office since introduction of choice to wear uniform or not.This is many years now.
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Uniform discrimination?

Post by spoodoo »

Can I wear em on delivery. . . .