no the cwu dont care about deliveriesspoodoo wrote:Can anyone get a cwu t shirt to wear?.. I'd wear one
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform discrimination?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Uniform discrimination?
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Uniform discrimination?
spoodoo wrote:Can anyone get a cwu t shirt to wear?.. I'd wear one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
Lkhardyuk
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 28 Mar 2011, 12:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform discrimination?
this rule of uniform or Hi-Viz vest has been mandatory in my office since introduction of choice to wear uniform or not.This is many years now.
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Uniform discrimination?
Can I wear em on delivery. . . .