ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do I do now ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
WornOutPosty
Posts: 158
Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
Gender: Male

Re: What do I do now ?

Post by WornOutPosty »

Glad you got a good outcome :Applause
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: What do I do now ?

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Lateagainpostie wrote:This can be closed now, I went to the meeting today, put forward my case,and came out of it completely exonerated, with a clean record, at last I got to speak to a manager who saw sense, and realised the whole thing was a stitch up.

I can now chill out, get on with my job, and just post bloody letters.

I know one thing though, I will never ever go through the B & H procedure again, this experience has put me off for life. And the crux is, that isn't how it should be if RM really want to stop B & H in the workplace.
Good for you.
Glad you beat the bastards. :thumbup
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.