ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do I do now ?
-
WornOutPosty
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
- Gender: Male
Re: What do I do now ?
Glad you got a good outcome 
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: What do I do now ?
Good for you.Lateagainpostie wrote:This can be closed now, I went to the meeting today, put forward my case,and came out of it completely exonerated, with a clean record, at last I got to speak to a manager who saw sense, and realised the whole thing was a stitch up.
I can now chill out, get on with my job, and just post bloody letters.
I know one thing though, I will never ever go through the B & H procedure again, this experience has put me off for life. And the crux is, that isn't how it should be if RM really want to stop B & H in the workplace.
Glad you beat the bastards.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.