What a very small p**** he must have
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annoying work colleagues
-
Viewfindergeneral
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
My "colleague" must win the title of "most annoying". Every day we have to endure his tuneless whistling and singing/ shouting which he does deliberately just to annoy everyone. Then we have to hear all the details of his toilet habits and how wonderful he is in the bedroom. Not forgetting his amazing speed and efficiency at being able to run round his delivery faster than Usain Bolt. Then there is his incredible wealth and his impressive social standing which of course is far superior to us mere mortals.
What a very small p**** he must have
What a very small p**** he must have
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
The ones who never make tea.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Viewfindergeneral wrote:My "colleague" must win the title of "most annoying". Every day we have to endure his tuneless whistling and singing/ shouting which he does deliberately just to annoy everyone. Then we have to hear all the details of his toilet habits and how wonderful he is in the bedroom. Not forgetting his amazing speed and efficiency at being able to run round his delivery faster than Usain Bolt. Then there is his incredible wealth and his impressive social standing which of course is far superior to us mere mortals.
What a very small p**** he must have
Sounds just like me...what office did you say you were from?
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Annoying work colleagues
The thing that annoys me most about some of my colleagues, is the way they keep playing into management 's hands. Day after day, after day.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Annoying work colleagues
The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Annoying work colleagues
HE/SHE cannot be that annoying then can they.maisymoo04 wrote:The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Yeah this guy works in my office, his a knob.Viewfindergeneral wrote:My "colleague" must win the title of "most annoying". Every day we have to endure his tuneless whistling and singing/ shouting which he does deliberately just to annoy everyone. Then we have to hear all the details of his toilet habits and how wonderful he is in the bedroom. Not forgetting his amazing speed and efficiency at being able to run round his delivery faster than Usain Bolt. Then there is his incredible wealth and his impressive social standing which of course is far superior to us mere mortals.
What a very small p**** he must have
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
mandelsons_toenail
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Outer Hebrides
Re: Annoying work colleagues
The strike breakers
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Annoying work colleagues
I do annoy my colleagues.
But I prefer to find as many ways as possible to wind up the boss. Gives me a reason to go to work.
But I prefer to find as many ways as possible to wind up the boss. Gives me a reason to go to work.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
llcoolh
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 08:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
People who think they are superior just because they have been long in the job. ARROGANTS!!
-
SF
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midlands.
Re: Annoying work colleagues
I think there is about one guy who isn't a manager that does really piss me off. The rest? I get on with just fine. We just wind each other up all morning and no one seems to give a f**k or take themselves to seriously.
The first job I've had that I actually get on pretty well with almost all my colleagues.
Same it's the worst management team I've ever experience though.
The first job I've had that I actually get on pretty well with almost all my colleagues.
Same it's the worst management team I've ever experience though.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Me too, quite a few of us are good mates.maisymoo04 wrote:The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine
-
eric the viking
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 228
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: south west
Re: Annoying work colleagues
Management must love this thread, divide and conquer?
-
north london driver
- Posts: 560
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Annoying work colleagues
you have this wrong way round, mangement will divde and conquer moya is near to the end of her contracteric the viking wrote:Management must love this thread, divide and conquer?
being ripped up the bonus will not help,the knifes are out.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Annoying work colleagues
K9 that's just it mate I have no other mates so I have to go out with the people i work withk979aaa wrote:HE/SHE cannot be that annoying then can they.maisymoo04 wrote:The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"