ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annoying work colleagues

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Viewfindergeneral
Posts: 267
Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by Viewfindergeneral »

My "colleague" must win the title of "most annoying". Every day we have to endure his tuneless whistling and singing/ shouting which he does deliberately just to annoy everyone. Then we have to hear all the details of his toilet habits and how wonderful he is in the bedroom. Not forgetting his amazing speed and efficiency at being able to run round his delivery faster than Usain Bolt. Then there is his incredible wealth and his impressive social standing which of course is far superior to us mere mortals.

What a very small p**** he must have :chuckle
postypie
Posts: 435
Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by postypie »

The ones who never make tea.
postypie
Posts: 435
Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by postypie »

Viewfindergeneral wrote:My "colleague" must win the title of "most annoying". Every day we have to endure his tuneless whistling and singing/ shouting which he does deliberately just to annoy everyone. Then we have to hear all the details of his toilet habits and how wonderful he is in the bedroom. Not forgetting his amazing speed and efficiency at being able to run round his delivery faster than Usain Bolt. Then there is his incredible wealth and his impressive social standing which of course is far superior to us mere mortals.

What a very small p**** he must have :chuckle

Sounds just like me...what office did you say you were from? :d'oh!
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by DirtyHarry »

The thing that annoys me most about some of my colleagues, is the way they keep playing into management 's hands. Day after day, after day.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by maisymoo04 »

The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine :chuckle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by k979aaa »

maisymoo04 wrote:The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine :chuckle
HE/SHE cannot be that annoying then can they.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by krussel »

Viewfindergeneral wrote:My "colleague" must win the title of "most annoying". Every day we have to endure his tuneless whistling and singing/ shouting which he does deliberately just to annoy everyone. Then we have to hear all the details of his toilet habits and how wonderful he is in the bedroom. Not forgetting his amazing speed and efficiency at being able to run round his delivery faster than Usain Bolt. Then there is his incredible wealth and his impressive social standing which of course is far superior to us mere mortals.

What a very small p**** he must have :chuckle
Yeah this guy works in my office, his a knob.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
mandelsons_toenail
Posts: 1294
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
Gender: Male
Location: Outer Hebrides

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by mandelsons_toenail »

The strike breakers
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

I do annoy my colleagues.
But I prefer to find as many ways as possible to wind up the boss. Gives me a reason to go to work. :Very Happy
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
llcoolh
Posts: 129
Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 08:58
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by llcoolh »

People who think they are superior just because they have been long in the job. ARROGANTS!!
SF
Posts: 183
Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
Gender: Male
Location: Midlands.

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by SF »

I think there is about one guy who isn't a manager that does really piss me off. The rest? I get on with just fine. We just wind each other up all morning and no one seems to give a f**k or take themselves to seriously.

The first job I've had that I actually get on pretty well with almost all my colleagues.

Same it's the worst management team I've ever experience though.
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by OnAFlyer »

maisymoo04 wrote:The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine :chuckle
Me too, quite a few of us are good mates.
eric the viking
PARCELFORCE
Posts: 228
Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: south west

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by eric the viking »

Management must love this thread, divide and conquer?
north london driver
Posts: 560
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
Gender: Male

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by north london driver »

eric the viking wrote:Management must love this thread, divide and conquer?
you have this wrong way round, mangement will divde and conquer moya is near to the end of her contract
being ripped up the bonus will not help,the knifes are out.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Annoying work colleagues

Post by maisymoo04 »

k979aaa wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:The sad thing is with me I go out drinking with mine :chuckle
HE/SHE cannot be that annoying then can they.
K9 that's just it mate I have no other mates so I have to go out with the people i work with :chuckle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"