Did they use an aggressive font?fishtank wrote:It wasn't even a strongly worded letter.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I can't see anything happening from the CMA,in the last decade since I have been at RM I think their most militant action was
A letter to the CEO ........................![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Member 34
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 28 Nov 2009, 21:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight
DB1100 wrote:Did they use an aggressive font?
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight
I wonder how far up the ladders will the managers go on strike apart from line managers, doms, and possibly area managers.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight
Darren Bent wrote:I wonder how far up the ladders will the managers go on strike apart from line managers, doms, and possibly area managers.
Managers strike?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
theshrew
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 05 Sep 2012, 15:17
- Gender: Female
Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight
CMA are spineless, They will let us go on strike,we wont get paid,they will carry on working,and we will be doing is saving THEIR jobs
-
houseoflords
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight
I wouldn't support the RM Managment if you paid me, when have they ever supported us?????????????????????????????