ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight

Post by DB1100 »

fishtank wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I can't see anything happening from the CMA,in the last decade since I have been at RM I think their most militant action was

A letter to the CEO ........................ :left: :left:
It wasn't even a strongly worded letter. :cuppa
Did they use an aggressive font?
For we were soldiers once,and young
Member 34
Posts: 58
Joined: 28 Nov 2009, 21:15
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight

Post by Member 34 »

DB1100 wrote:Did they use an aggressive font?
:left: :left: :left:
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight

Post by Darren Bent »

I wonder how far up the ladders will the managers go on strike apart from line managers, doms, and possibly area managers.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight

Post by fishtank »

Darren Bent wrote:I wonder how far up the ladders will the managers go on strike apart from line managers, doms, and possibly area managers.

Managers strike? :left: :left: :funneh :left: :chuckle :funneh :chuckle :chuckle :left: :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
theshrew
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 30
Joined: 05 Sep 2012, 15:17
Gender: Female

Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight

Post by theshrew »

CMA are spineless, They will let us go on strike,we wont get paid,they will carry on working,and we will be doing is saving THEIR jobs
houseoflords
Posts: 352
Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
Gender: Male

Re: Royal Mail bosses join sell-off fight

Post by houseoflords »

I wouldn't support the RM Managment if you paid me, when have they ever supported us?????????????????????????????