http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kwei-Armah" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is it him?fishtank wrote:The guy at the start jacked it in to drive ambulances though.Stormproof wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbVFuydEFSQ this one was probably the best at the time but all the stuff they showed then has gone and the ad would probably only last 5 seconds now.
Think he was killed off in the end.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
Stormproof wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwame_Kwei-Armah is it him?
Yep.
Fin from Casualty.

Not that I watched it though.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
bensonhedge
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
I,d sooner set my hair on fire and put it out with a cricket bat.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
Go for it benson - it would be a killer on you tubebensonhedge wrote:I,d sooner set my hair on fire and put it out with a cricket bat.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
No.
Too much self respect.
And no doubt any 'fee' will be basically nothing.
What about that guy with the trolley that appears on MRM every 5 mins? He could probably do with the extra £5....
Too much self respect.
And no doubt any 'fee' will be basically nothing.
What about that guy with the trolley that appears on MRM every 5 mins? He could probably do with the extra £5....
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
I deliver moments of joy to quite a few customers ....... 
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
have they changed their minds on privatisation then or has it just been kicked into the long grass
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
Well no - it's really a show me advert - here I am come and get me, buy a piece of me and become one of the people.daveyeff wrote:have they changed their minds on privatisation then or has it just been kicked into the long grass
Do you know what's going to be galling if it comes to a public sale and old joe public has pulled a grand out of the mattress to have a go - it will be a never ending dirge of "I pay your wages" - which is something that although the public own us they haven't directly funded us and don't realise it.
-
veryn
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 30 Jan 2011, 09:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
'Can you make the casting date of Monday 8th july central London?'
Hmmmmm I doubt my dom will give me the time off
Hmmmmm I doubt my dom will give me the time off
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
According to the letter they have to.veryn wrote:'Can you make the casting date of Monday 8th july central London?'
Hmmmmm I doubt my dom will give me the time off
But I can't see them getting many volunteers.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
put mine where it belong .... in the blue wheelie bin 
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
Id rather stick my head in a blender with bullsh!t is not how all mangers are trained theses days maybe they can get moya to do it for £500000 she does fu(k all else.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
What's wrong with you people, here you have the opportunity to crack Hollywood, think of the kudos - imagine the Cannes Film Festival, topless chicks begging for your attention - Oh yes I can see it all now....................screaming at the paparazzi "No pictures, No pictures" - smashing the camera whilst the bodyguard deals with the general public and those ever present mobile phone intrusions...............I'm working on my motivation now

-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
There's enough headless chickens at work DV.dvbuk55 wrote:topless chicks begging for your attention
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
north london driver
- Posts: 560
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Will You Be Part of Our New TV Advert
when was the last royal mail advert shown 1998