ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

If it's bills, you can keep them...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
JiminyBillyBob
Posts: 177
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
Gender: Male

Re: If it's bills, you can keep them...

Post by JiminyBillyBob »

Its not the amount of times I've heard it that annoys me, its that it feels like they think we the mean guys issuing these bills or something?!
I usually just say, 'If I keep them, but you'll still have to pay them'.
bexhil palace
Posts: 505
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
Gender: Male
Location: All over the Gaff

Re: If it's bills, you can keep them...

Post by bexhil palace »

Just tell em to F..k Off. :evil/mad
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Re: If it's bills, you can keep them...

Post by Postie45 »

bexhil palace wrote:Just tell em to F..k Off. :evil/mad

BRILLIANT ! :Very Happy