Its not the amount of times I've heard it that annoys me, its that it feels like they think we the mean guys issuing these bills or something?!
I usually just say, 'If I keep them, but you'll still have to pay them'.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
If it's bills, you can keep them...
-
JiminyBillyBob
- Posts: 177
- Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
- Gender: Male
-
bexhil palace
- Posts: 505
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: All over the Gaff
Re: If it's bills, you can keep them...
Just tell em to F..k Off. 
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: If it's bills, you can keep them...
bexhil palace wrote:Just tell em to F..k Off. :evil/mad
BRILLIANT ! :Very Happy