ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Revision payments

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Iva bigredbag
Posts: 167
Joined: 19 Dec 2012, 19:33
Gender: Male

Re: Revision payments

Post by Iva bigredbag »

fishtank wrote:
Iva bigredbag wrote:Cheers Fishtank,

I was on a 28 hour contract at my old office, and after the revision in my new office I am on a 32 hour contract. So I should be due a payment since the lump sum at my new office is greater than what I received at my old office.
You will possibly be due the difference between the contracts lump sum pro-rata @ 4 hrs.
Not much but better in your pocket than theirs. :neutral:
Exactly,

Cheers fishtank :Very Happy
crammypostie1
Posts: 187
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:45
Gender: Male
Location: Cumbria

Re: Revision payments

Post by crammypostie1 »

I will be :nana when u update us that you didnt get another payment
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16730
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Revision payments

Post by clashcityrocker »

If the £600 you received was the pro rata amount of the full £1000, then I doubt you are entitled to any more.
You have had your Transformation Lump Sums.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Revision payments

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:If the £600 you received was the pro rata amount of the full £1000, then I doubt you are entitled to any more.
You have had your Transformation Lump Sums.

It's a bit of a grey area.
Had he not received the lump sum in his old office and been in the new office under the new contract he would have received a higher pro-rata lump sum.
Who knows how that will pan out. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Revision payments

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

crammypostie1 wrote:I will be :nana when u update us that you didnt get another payment
STOP TROLLING

Or at least explain your position - remember what I said about debating.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
crammypostie1
Posts: 187
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:45
Gender: Male
Location: Cumbria

Re: Revision payments

Post by crammypostie1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
crammypostie1 wrote:I will be :nana when u update us that you didnt get another payment
STOP TROLLING

Or at least explain your position - remember what I said about debating.
Im not trolling terrier my little sugar lump. I just dont see how any of you guys would be happy knowing some1 is getting 2 times the payments that we all got. I could argue tat the dude got paid revision payments and let the office to join a new office which will be much easier..... easier than going back to p and l.
postman nel
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 122
Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
Gender: Male

Re: Revision payments

Post by postman nel »

I am due to leave R/M before our office goes fully into van share....however I have been present with all the other phases ...am I entitled to any money or does it all kick in after the office has gone in to it :hmmmm
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Revision payments

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

crammypostie1 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
crammypostie1 wrote:I will be :nana when u update us that you didnt get another payment
STOP TROLLING

Or at least explain your position - remember what I said about debating.
Im not trolling terrier my little sugar lump. I just dont see how any of you guys would be happy knowing some1 is getting 2 times the payments that we all got. I could argue tat the dude got paid revision payments and let the office to join a new office which will be much easier..... easier than going back to p and l.
He won't "be getting 2 times the payments we all got" - IF and its a big IF - he gets anything he may get the difference between his old contract pro rata payment and his new contract pro rata payment - in effect as FT suggested the most he'll get, and its far from certain he'll get anything is 4/39 of each Lump sum. (£20.51 (£200)- £61.53 (£600)).

Thats why I say you don't debate you picked out 1 post in a whole thread, reacted to it in a troll like way, ignoring the fact that your position had already been answered since the OPs question.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Revision payments

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

postman nel wrote:I am due to leave R/M before our office goes fully into van share....however I have been present with all the other phases ...am I entitled to any money or does it all kick in after the office has gone in to it :hmmmm
Think you still have to be in post when the money is due to be paid. Someone left my office a week before £400 was due and got zero. Not the answer you wanted, sorry.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Revision payments

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

crammypostie1 wrote:I will be :nana when u update us that you didnt get another payment
I for one, would like people to get paid extra, get what you can out of them. The only issue would be if RM decided at a later date to claw it back. I hold no malice for anyone who benefits more than myself, nor am I jealous. The same can't be said for all though.... :wink:
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Revision payments

Post by spoodoo »

The r mail system of working ,has brought out the worst in people ,,the place is full of disgusting selfish people ,the me me me attitude is helping in bringing this once great company down. We've all got these knobheads in our offices ,makes me sick.
postman nel
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 122
Joined: 24 Apr 2013, 15:31
Gender: Male

Re: Revision payments

Post by postman nel »

UnhappyGremlin wrote:
postman nel wrote:I am due to leave R/M before our office goes fully into van share....however I have been present with all the other phases ...am I entitled to any money or does it all kick in after the office has gone in to it :hmmmm
Think you still have to be in post when the money is due to be paid. Someone left my office a week before £400 was due and got zero. Not the answer you wanted, sorry.

Hey ho... :cry
WornOutPosty
Posts: 158
Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
Gender: Male

Re: Revision payments

Post by WornOutPosty »

Is the £600 for full time pro-rata'd to 20 / 25 hours etc or based on the hours you've worked since the revision?
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Revision payments

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

WornOutPosty wrote:Is the £600 for full time pro-rata'd to 20 / 25 hours etc or based on the hours you've worked since the revision?
It's based on contracted hours only.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
WornOutPosty
Posts: 158
Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
Gender: Male

Re: Revision payments

Post by WornOutPosty »

UnhappyGremlin wrote:
WornOutPosty wrote:Is the £600 for full time pro-rata'd to 20 / 25 hours etc or based on the hours you've worked since the revision?
It's based on contracted hours only.
Hahaha, I hope thats true. Our DIM has been saying it's based on hours worked since the revision went live, so his favorites have been given hours and hours overtime to bump their payment up (so he's told them). Now the payment is here I hope they see that he's just a tw@t like all the other managers and has been conning them :Applause