I think it is based on last 12 months.Judgee wrote:Based on how many SA hours you do over the previous 6 months it's a payment to cover holidays that you would have miss SA payments. How that makes sense, it's a simple payment that's hard to explain simply!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scheduled Attend Lump Sum
-
stephen500
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1458
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04
Re: Scheduled Attend Lump Sum
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Scheduled Attend Lump Sum
Could be but as the payments are made every 6 months I would guess it's based on 6.... but you may be right!stephen500 wrote:I think it is based on last 12 months.Judgee wrote:Based on how many SA hours you do over the previous 6 months it's a payment to cover holidays that you would have miss SA payments. How that makes sense, it's a simple payment that's hard to explain simply!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Scheduled Attend Lump Sum
Thats Ad-Hoc and not Scheduled Attendance - Basically Ad Hoc is short term to fill a resourcing gap - SA is for long term and forms part of your duty.crammypostie1 wrote:I never signed anything but get asked to come in early 3 times a weekresperin wrote:Strange, and it was S/A yeah?crammypostie1 wrote:I got nowt and i have averaged 3 early mornings for the last 12 months without fail, dunno how it gets paid out
However, if you are being asked to come in on a regular basis on the same days and same hours for an extended period have a word with the Rep/Management and see if it can be turned into SA.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.