ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Scheduled Attend Lump Sum

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stephen500
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1458
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 04:04

Re: Scheduled Attend Lump Sum

Post by stephen500 »

Judgee wrote:Based on how many SA hours you do over the previous 6 months it's a payment to cover holidays that you would have miss SA payments. How that makes sense, it's a simple payment that's hard to explain simply! :d'oh!
I think it is based on last 12 months.
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: Scheduled Attend Lump Sum

Post by Judgee »

stephen500 wrote:
Judgee wrote:Based on how many SA hours you do over the previous 6 months it's a payment to cover holidays that you would have miss SA payments. How that makes sense, it's a simple payment that's hard to explain simply! :d'oh!
I think it is based on last 12 months.
Could be but as the payments are made every 6 months I would guess it's based on 6.... but you may be right! :hmmmm
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Scheduled Attend Lump Sum

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

crammypostie1 wrote:
resperin wrote:
crammypostie1 wrote:I got nowt and i have averaged 3 early mornings for the last 12 months without fail, dunno how it gets paid out
Strange, and it was S/A yeah?
I never signed anything but get asked to come in early 3 times a week
Thats Ad-Hoc and not Scheduled Attendance - Basically Ad Hoc is short term to fill a resourcing gap - SA is for long term and forms part of your duty.

However, if you are being asked to come in on a regular basis on the same days and same hours for an extended period have a word with the Rep/Management and see if it can be turned into SA.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.