ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RMTV what a waste of time and money
-
itllnottouchyou
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 18:21
- Gender: Male
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
Its the same crap they repeat every week,one price goes anywhere,6 days a week uso etc!!! 
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
You missed out the bit about the mail falling by 5 per cent every day or some such rubbish.itllnottouchyou wrote:Its the same crap they repeat every week,one price goes anywhere,6 days a week uso etc!!!
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Cut Off King
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 21:18
- Gender: Female
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
By the tone of some of the comments on here, It's almost as if you people don't believe in Moyas vision of the future.
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
https://www.myroyalmail.com/rmtv/rmtv-29-april-2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Mr Blonde wrote:That one girl on there would get the full three minutes.
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
Brain Fury
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 664
- Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
Just out of interest. Does anybody think a business should try to communicate with it's employees on the issues affecting it and if so how? I'm not a great fan of RMTV myself and still less of the daily Courier but I don't know what else they could do.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
Its simple:Brain Fury wrote:Just out of interest. Does anybody think a business should try to communicate with it's employees on the issues affecting it and if so how? I'm not a great fan of RMTV myself and still less of the daily Courier but I don't know what else they could do.
the 
and treat us like educated adults instead of spoilt 10 year olds.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
If they really are communicating issues then employees will listen,It doesn't matter if it's through RMTV or the Courier if the information is valid and communicated in a manner that respects the experience of the staff it will be appreciated.Brain Fury wrote:Just out of interest. Does anybody think a business should try to communicate with it's employees on the issues affecting it and if so how? I'm not a great fan of RMTV myself and still less of the daily Courier but I don't know what else they could do.
What won't be appreciated is being talked to like a 5 year old child and being given the same message over and over again like some clumsy cult indoctrination video.
What isn't appreciated is the presentation of the business through some kind of rose tinted Stepford Wives version of a business unit complete with fixed grins and positive soundbites.
Keep it short,keep it fresh and above all keep it real.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
Was 'treated' to an episode of RMTV this morning. All propaganda.
Was then told we would be having this little bit of excitement every week.
Was then told we would be having this little bit of excitement every week.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
janitor
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 689
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:18
- Gender: Male
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
Break the tv, the one in our office kept breaking down, even the DOM seemed happy when it wasn't working, and no we didn't have anything to do with it.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
Had a big cheer go up this week when they announced that last year was a good year as they managed to close 9 mail centers
It was like we were all supposed to be glad and praise the good work.
I find it hard to watch Moya drone on when all i can think about is it takes me 6 years of slogging the streets to earn what she earns in just ONE MONTH.
It was like we were all supposed to be glad and praise the good work.
I find it hard to watch Moya drone on when all i can think about is it takes me 6 years of slogging the streets to earn what she earns in just ONE MONTH.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: RMTV what a waste of time and money
But is she really happy kruss?krussel wrote:I find it hard to watch Moya drone on when all i can think about is it takes me 6 years of slogging the streets to earn what she earns in just ONE MONTH.
She doesn't look very happy.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share