ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
LOCKER HANDOVER
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Our Locker is open for 12 hours a day except Wednesday when it's open for 13 hours. The number of Specials held should be handed over to the next incumbent which we do but we are apparently not using a proscribed P Form - the Locker has just 1 member of staff throughout that period whereas the Callers office has 2/3 people over the same period with 2 of the 3 at any one time. So what I'm looking for is an office which has a Locker change of staff who handover between the two and the number of the P Form they handover on. Rocking Horse s**t seems to be more readily available. 
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Well I managed to find one of the forms Registered Letter Packets:Dispatching Officers's Balance it is called to give it's proper namedvbuk55 wrote:Our Locker is open for 12 hours a day except Wednesday when it's open for 13 hours. The number of Specials held should be handed over to the next incumbent which we do but we are apparently not using a proscribed P Form - the Locker has just 1 member of staff throughout that period whereas the Callers office has 2/3 people over the same period with 2 of the 3 at any one time. So what I'm looking for is an office which has a Locker change of staff who handover between the two and the number of the P Form they handover on. Rocking Horse s**t seems to be more readily available.
Maybe it's part of the `master` plan dvb .who knows?
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Tbh I spoke to the DOM about it because for the life of me I cannot reconcile that form with the information we need. Still not renowned for my raging intellect I've decided to give it a miss until the next time the auditor arrives who keeps marking us down and have him show us how it's completed - and if he can't - someone isn't going to be very happy. Personally I think he's a jobs worth who slavishly follows a script even if it is 20 years out of date. Thanks though mein general at least we are speaking about the same form.General Mannerheim wrote:Well I managed to find one of the forms Registered Letter Packets:Dispatching Officers's Balance it is called to give it's proper namedvbuk55 wrote:Our Locker is open for 12 hours a day except Wednesday when it's open for 13 hours. The number of Specials held should be handed over to the next incumbent which we do but we are apparently not using a proscribed P Form - the Locker has just 1 member of staff throughout that period whereas the Callers office has 2/3 people over the same period with 2 of the 3 at any one time. So what I'm looking for is an office which has a Locker change of, staff who handover between the two and the number of the P Form they handover on. Rocking Horse s**t seems to be more readily available.,but although our office has exactly the same scenario except the locker has 2 people in before they hand over to me,we've never used it yet
.
Maybe it's part of the `master` plan dvb .who knows?
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Oh, the world of the Locker Crew
Finally found something important to talk about, in between Eastenders and The Racing Post, and it turns out to be a form neither of you can complete ....
Well i never .....

Finally found something important to talk about, in between Eastenders and The Racing Post, and it turns out to be a form neither of you can complete ....
Well i never .....
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Pinky 1 wrote:Oh, the world of the Locker Crew![]()
Finally found something important to talk about, in between Eastenders and The Racing Post, and it turns out to be a form neither of you can complete ....![]()
Well i never .....![]()
![]()
Careful Pinky,these guys have had a long,tough day at work.
They might be prone to being a bit carnaptious.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Eastenders? Up here are you talking the piss?Pinky 1 wrote:Oh, the world of the Locker Crew![]()
Finally found something important to talk about, in between Eastenders and The Racing Post, and it turns out to be a form neither of you can complete ....![]()
Well i never .....![]()
![]()
I didn't say i couldn't complete it, as I can
Any way Pinky how was the weather today was it nice and warm in your part of the world? It was apparently cracking the flags up here and the carry on camping brigade was out in full force although the glare of all that white flesh was rather off putting and all the smell of suntan lotion was a bit over powering it nearly put me off my chippy dinner.
I don't get out much, although I did hear in between the chat about how much money to put on at the 13.45 at Chester and being a gaffers nark
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Wtf is carnaptious - you did get one thing right though I broke into a sweat...........I thought we'd run out of tea bagsfishtank wrote:Pinky 1 wrote:Oh, the world of the Locker Crew![]()
Finally found something important to talk about, in between Eastenders and The Racing Post, and it turns out to be a form neither of you can complete ....![]()
Well i never .....![]()
![]()
Careful Pinky,these guys have had a long,tough day at work.
They might be prone to being a bit carnaptious.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
I'll have you know it was a long day,especially wading through all them new attendance procedure guidelinesfishtank wrote:Pinky 1 wrote:Oh, the world of the Locker Crew![]()
Finally found something important to talk about, in between Eastenders and The Racing Post, and it turns out to be a form neither of you can complete ....![]()
Well i never .....![]()
![]()
Careful Pinky,these guys have had a long,tough day at work.
They might be prone to being a bit carnaptious.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
Yes General, i was taking the piss ....... and dvbuk, you are special needs
I also had to Google carnaptious
I also had to Google carnaptious
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
What you mean it's really a word? I thought he'd made it up like those people in the far North tend to - like Sassenach .......................I meanPinky 1 wrote:Yes General, i was taking the piss ....... and dvbuk, you are special needs![]()
![]()
I also had to Google carnaptious
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
It's a good Scots word.Pinky 1 wrote:I also had to Google carnaptious
I'm practicing for Independance Day(not the film).
I can't speak Gaelic.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LOCKER HANDOVER
I'd never heard of it but I like it and very apt especially after a hard day in the locker.fishtank wrote:It's a good Scots word.Pinky 1 wrote:I also had to Google carnaptious
I'm practicing for Independance Day(not the film).
I can't speak Gaelic.