ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.
-
spilie
- Posts: 515
- Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 21:48
Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.
well done about time we all did something like this when faced with this kind of situation my respect to one and all
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.
We did on about 10 years ago. Can see it happening more frequently in the future.
I'd have loved to have joined in though.
I'd have loved to have joined in though.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.
Wouldn't happen in ours too many pussies. 
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
ihatedogs
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 547
- Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 18:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.
Go on then, do tell. I work at a D.O. in Leeds although I,m currently on leave. I know a couple of local offices where revisions have failed and managers/spare posties have been sent on a regular basis for months.Cichlid wrote:ihatedogs wrote:anyone know which D.O.?
Yes
-
bahtatter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.
sheep scar ls6/ls7
-
Cichlid
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 116
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 18:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.
bahtatter wrote:sheep scar ls6/ls7