ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spilie
Posts: 515
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 21:48

Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.

Post by spilie »

well done about time we all did something like this when faced with this kind of situation my respect to one and all
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

We did on about 10 years ago. Can see it happening more frequently in the future.
I'd have loved to have joined in though. :thumbup
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
BoltonPostie
Posts: 328
Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
Gender: Male
Location: Up s**t creek.

Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.

Post by BoltonPostie »

Wouldn't happen in ours too many pussies. :roll:
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
ihatedogs
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 547
Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 18:53
Gender: Male

Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.

Post by ihatedogs »

Cichlid wrote:
ihatedogs wrote:anyone know which D.O.?

Yes
Go on then, do tell. I work at a D.O. in Leeds although I,m currently on leave. I know a couple of local offices where revisions have failed and managers/spare posties have been sent on a regular basis for months.
bahtatter
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 17:20
Gender: Male

Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.

Post by bahtatter »

sheep scar ls6/ls7
Cichlid
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 116
Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 18:45
Gender: Male

Re: Staff at a Leeds D.O. staged sit in.

Post by Cichlid »

bahtatter wrote:sheep scar ls6/ls7

:Applause :Applause :Applause