ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost PDA
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Lost PDA
I was also told they cost about £500 each, the rest of the cost, another £500, is actually the software on it. Someone saw RM coming.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
motch
- Posts: 332
- Joined: 08 May 2008, 23:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost PDA
So where do we stand if we refuse to use a PDA ?
-
ratchet
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Buggered off to France
Re: Lost PDA
Outside the managers office for a short while......... swiftly followed by the dole queuemotch wrote:So where do we stand if we refuse to use a PDA ?
I am no longer a number :-)
-
Zootsuit
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 07 Oct 2011, 19:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Lost PDA
Thanks Glenno, certainly gives clarity and is basically what my query was about. Clearly attributable to negligence or carelessness.Glenno wrote:Maybe this gives more clarity, section 19 of the Conduct Code
19 LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
All losses of property (including cash or valuables) or damage to official property must be reported to the manager. Where loss or damage is clearly attributable to negligence or carelessness, or is deliberate, disciplinary action may be taken.
![]()
![]()
also
Mmmmm guess I'd have had difficulty arguing that I hadn't been careless the coupla times I've nearly lost mine.
Pen and paper, way to go! Usually works, quick, light, no battery to go flat and it can't call you, track you or cost you a load of dosh!