ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MASOOD

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: MASOOD

Post by fishtank »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Vespacol wrote:I did a walk for two weeks and my home was in that walk :dance i was not in for a parcel so i left a card :chuckle
Did you run out of your house waving the form left at yourself :left:
I bet he turned up at the callers 2 hours before he got back with the parcel.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Re: MASOOD

Post by fb1969 »

Probably blown any chances of a Christmas tip already.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

Re: MASOOD

Post by malcolm3011 »

Vespacol wrote:I did a walk for two weeks and my home was in that walk :dance i was not in for a parcel so i left a card :chuckle
Didn't you try a neighbours house first :left:
Stamped
Posts: 14
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 10:35
Gender: Male
Location: Up North

Re: MASOOD

Post by Stamped »

Well apparently royal mail put a lot of effort into making the soaps posties realistic, which is where the problem lies with this job, that is what the higher up office folk think the job is like hence giving us more and more to do so we can't shop round the market while we work or nip in the pub for a cheeky pint.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: MASOOD

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

By creating an account on Royalmailchat, you agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or other material that may violate any laws be it in your country of residence, the country where Royalmailchat is hosted or International Law

1 post and one quoting it deleted.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16730
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: MASOOD

Post by clashcityrocker »

You have to be very careful what you post the weekend when Huddersfield are playing Charlton.
Even more careful when the result doesn't go the Terrier's way....... :angel
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

Re: MASOOD

Post by ewancurze »

Vespacol wrote:I did a walk for two weeks and my home was in that walk :dance i was not in for a parcel so i left a card :chuckle
I'd have known I would not be in so I would have left the parcel in the office and just stuck a 739 through the door and done a runner!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: MASOOD

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

clashcityrocker wrote:You have to be very careful what you post the weekend when Huddersfield are playing Charlton.
Even more careful when the result doesn't go the Terrier's way....... :angel
:left: :left: :left: :left: :oops: :oops:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.