I bet he turned up at the callers 2 hours before he got back with the parcel.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Did you run out of your house waving the form left at yourselfVespacol wrote:I did a walk for two weeks and my home was in that walki was not in for a parcel so i left a card
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MASOOD
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: MASOOD
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: MASOOD
Probably blown any chances of a Christmas tip already.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: MASOOD
Didn't you try a neighbours house firstVespacol wrote:I did a walk for two weeks and my home was in that walki was not in for a parcel so i left a card
-
Stamped
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 10:35
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up North
Re: MASOOD
Well apparently royal mail put a lot of effort into making the soaps posties realistic, which is where the problem lies with this job, that is what the higher up office folk think the job is like hence giving us more and more to do so we can't shop round the market while we work or nip in the pub for a cheeky pint.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: MASOOD
By creating an account on Royalmailchat, you agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or other material that may violate any laws be it in your country of residence, the country where Royalmailchat is hosted or International Law
1 post and one quoting it deleted.
1 post and one quoting it deleted.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16730
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: MASOOD
You have to be very careful what you post the weekend when Huddersfield are playing Charlton.
Even more careful when the result doesn't go the Terrier's way.......
Even more careful when the result doesn't go the Terrier's way.......
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
Re: MASOOD
I'd have known I would not be in so I would have left the parcel in the office and just stuck a 739 through the door and done a runner!Vespacol wrote:I did a walk for two weeks and my home was in that walki was not in for a parcel so i left a card
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: MASOOD
clashcityrocker wrote:You have to be very careful what you post the weekend when Huddersfield are playing Charlton.
Even more careful when the result doesn't go the Terrier's way.......
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.