MAILMAN84 wrote:Meh I got a pair I'm just confused as to what the procedure is. So if I don't have time I just stream? gonna have to be done then
No
You were fine at So if I don't have time - but then you made the decision which is the managers job.
It doesn't matter what the work is,if you have more to deliver (including D2Ds) that you think you can get done in your contract time then inform the manager at the earliest opportunity.
The manager then has a decision to make and it can be offering you overtime, getting someone else to do it on overtime, using spare staff, streaming, delaying the choices are endless but they all have the same component - its the manager that makes the decision on what to do not your good self.
There is a "Overrunning Deliveries" document in downloads that has the official procedure check that out as well.
