Never been stared at, that sounds weird. Get people coming to the door and talking to me if i'm covering for someone who has done the round for years. It's like the guy can't have a day off sometimes haha
Mountain Man: What do you want to do now?
Toothless Man: [grinning] He got a real pretty mouth ain't he?
Mountain Man: That's the truth
Toothless Man: [to Ed] You gonna do some prayin' for me, boy. And you better pray good.
I asked one woman why she stared at me, she laughed and said well one you're not wearing shorts, and your not running around either, I told her that I was excused shorts, and winked at her, then added that RM didn't pay me enough to run.
If you love Man Utd, you'll love my forum Talkingreds
chrisj wrote:Barbel. why does your gender say 'male'
Oops just changed.
From what I've been told ..... .... the operation can be quite expensive
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things." Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now." Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
TheCobra wrote:YEs, people stare all the time, I also find some people are extremely fascinated by the LWT. It's like amaaaazing.
And the comments of course like " where does the baby go" and "can i stop you and buy one" etc etc
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........