ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Any ideas?
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
superports
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
Email sent. I'll be sitting by computer waiting for confirmation from my bank. Seems too good to be true. Hope more people followed me in.dvbuk55 wrote:Stop pussy footing about supersports send Wumi Abdul your bank account details and she'll send you $12.5million dollars to look after and you get 15%superports wrote:Basically, yes. Although I don't set myself a target, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I make about £20 to £30 per day at the minute, but that's with just one bank.LukeyBoy wrote:Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Any ideas?
superports wrote:Email sent. I'll be sitting by computer waiting for confirmation from my bank. Seems too good to be true. Hope more people followed me in.dvbuk55 wrote:Stop pussy footing about supersports send Wumi Abdul your bank account details and she'll send you $12.5million dollars to look after and you get 15%superports wrote:Basically, yes. Although I don't set myself a target, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I make about £20 to £30 per day at the minute, but that's with just one bank.LukeyBoy wrote:Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?