ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Any ideas?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Any ideas?

Post by maisymoo04 »

Horse van maybe ?. :whistle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
TheCobra
Posts: 249
Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
Gender: Male

Re: Any ideas?

Post by TheCobra »

Dog walking service?
superports
Posts: 171
Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 09:15
Gender: Male

Re: Any ideas?

Post by superports »

dvbuk55 wrote:
superports wrote:
LukeyBoy wrote:Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?
Basically, yes. Although I don't set myself a target, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I make about £20 to £30 per day at the minute, but that's with just one bank.
Stop pussy footing about supersports send Wumi Abdul your bank account details and she'll send you $12.5million dollars to look after and you get 15% :cuppa
Email sent. I'll be sitting by computer waiting for confirmation from my bank. Seems too good to be true. Hope more people followed me in.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Any ideas?

Post by dvbuk55 »

superports wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
superports wrote:
LukeyBoy wrote:Increasing it daily by 10%? As in yesterday your bank was £100 and todays target is £110?
Basically, yes. Although I don't set myself a target, sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more. I make about £20 to £30 per day at the minute, but that's with just one bank.
Stop pussy footing about supersports send Wumi Abdul your bank account details and she'll send you $12.5million dollars to look after and you get 15% :cuppa
Email sent. I'll be sitting by computer waiting for confirmation from my bank. Seems too good to be true. Hope more people followed me in.
:hmmmm Just let me know when you get your first dividend and I'll be in like a shot. :chuckle