It is very hard mate as that act is mainly an anti stalking one that can be used in an employment situation but you'd have to have an exceptional case to prove it.Cyclopz wrote:There is also the protection from harassment Act:
The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 (c 40) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which, among other things, criminalises and creates a right to protection from stalking and persistent bullying in the workplace.
Employers have vicarious liability for harassment by their employees under section 3 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protection ... t_Act_1997
I'm no expert in law and I don't know how hard it would be to apply the above Act in the workplace for protection from bullying.
I think I can count on one hand the number of successful claims using this form of action for bullying in the workplace but a good case with Royal Mail was Graham V Royal Mail in which one of the judges came out with this little line "Harassment[in the workplace]is a live issue,not a dead letter