ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I've walked out

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
da'bunny
Posts: 239
Joined: 08 May 2007, 20:47

Re: I've walked out

Post by da'bunny »

Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened. :roll:
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
Just say NO ....to the new agreement.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: I've walked out

Post by dvbuk55 »

da'bunny wrote:Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened. :roll:
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
:chuckle I would have thought he would have said "I knew you lived there and thought you wouldn't mind" ----------still he is the bosses son.
TheCobra
Posts: 249
Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
Gender: Male

Re: I've walked out

Post by TheCobra »

da'bunny wrote:Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened. :roll:
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
Boss's son in our office came in as postman, couldn't hack it after a few weeks and got made up to a line manager. Make of that what you will!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: I've walked out

Post by dvbuk55 »

TheCobra wrote:
da'bunny wrote:Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened. :roll:
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
Boss's son in our office came in as postman, couldn't hack it after a few weeks and got made up to a line manager. Make of that what you will!
He was obviously a quick study :cool