Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I've walked out
-
da'bunny
- Posts: 239
- Joined: 08 May 2007, 20:47
Re: I've walked out
Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened.
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
Just say NO ....to the new agreement.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: I've walked out
da'bunny wrote:Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened.![]()
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
-
TheCobra
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Re: I've walked out
Boss's son in our office came in as postman, couldn't hack it after a few weeks and got made up to a line manager. Make of that what you will!da'bunny wrote:Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened.![]()
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: I've walked out
He was obviously a quick studyTheCobra wrote:Boss's son in our office came in as postman, couldn't hack it after a few weeks and got made up to a line manager. Make of that what you will!da'bunny wrote:Heres a classic , Boss's son delivered to my house when i was on leave. Never rang the doorbell or knocked and when i opened the door a little later in the day to go out, i found a recorded parcel on the door step ! I rang the office immediately and reported it saying how unimpressed i was but surprise surprise nothing happened.![]()
Boss's son's reply to me was "i didn't know you lived there" as if that would have made a difference.