ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MONDAY
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: MONDAY
I was quite light today, managed to clear my delivery in 4 1/2 hours, so was finished nice and early for a change 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
WornOutPosty
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
- Gender: Male
Re: MONDAY
I'm off now until Thursday - I bet that's the day when the avalanche comes 
-
TheCobra
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Re: MONDAY
Yep absolutel doddle today, lightest day for ages, Wednesday/Thursday could be fun.
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no