ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MONDAY

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: MONDAY

Post by DGP1 »

I was quite light today, managed to clear my delivery in 4 1/2 hours, so was finished nice and early for a change :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
WornOutPosty
Posts: 158
Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:07
Gender: Male

Re: MONDAY

Post by WornOutPosty »

I'm off now until Thursday - I bet that's the day when the avalanche comes :crazy:
TheCobra
Posts: 249
Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
Gender: Male

Re: MONDAY

Post by TheCobra »

Yep absolutel doddle today, lightest day for ages, Wednesday/Thursday could be fun.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: MONDAY

Post by maisymoo04 »

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND GALS :oops: :oops:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"