There is an atricle in the Courier that praises staff for using their cars to get RM out of a hole.
Something to do with the Police Commissioner voting.
Did make me laugh
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
-
hampshireman
- Posts: 792
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
- Gender: Male
-
mailmonkey
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
- Gender: Male
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
you CAN opt out! I returned mine monthly for over 18 months, scrawled something about unwanted propaganda, and harassmentStormproof wrote:Don't think you can opt out, keep sending mine back refused but they still keep sending them
3 months ago i FINALLY got an opt-out form to sign and return :)
I now no longer get it.
-
mdm
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 209
- Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
- Gender: Male
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
They have sent out two opt out forms (so far) and they are still sending the Pravda out!!! Still it's their money they are wasting!mailmonkey wrote:you CAN opt out! I returned mine monthly for over 18 months, scrawled something about unwanted propaganda, and harassmentStormproof wrote:Don't think you can opt out, keep sending mine back refused but they still keep sending themon it etc...
3 months ago i FINALLY got an opt-out form to sign and return :)
I now no longer get it.
-
Brainache
- Posts: 394
- Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
A few years ago I got so fed up with this crap I wrote to the address in it saying I don't read it kindly take my name off the mailing list. Haven't received it since!Stella102 wrote:how do we opt out of receiving the courier?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
It is good to know sometimes everything you told someone before be confirmed in writing as they now cannot be withheld the truth for which they seek.Brains wrote:I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
-
Brainache
- Posts: 394
- Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
I dont understand a word of that, but as long as you do, I`m happyk979aaa wrote:It is good to know sometimes everything you told someone before be confirmed in writing as they now cannot be withheld the truth for which they seek.Brains wrote:I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
-
cyclemech1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 334
- Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 20:46
- Gender: Male
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
I don't get that leaflet now I'm retired, but I still get the Courier every month.Brains wrote:I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
It makes me wish I was back at work, what with everything being so rosy and all.
I don't know what you lot have got to moan about, seems like everyone loves the job!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.
They are normally on the mrm website but they are behind in their updating,last time i spoke to them they said they were sorting it,but tbf they are pretty s**t on doing stuff...tolkien wrote: would it be possible to put a copy or down load on here??
https://www.myroyalmail.com/courier/all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.