ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hampshireman
Posts: 792
Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by hampshireman »

There is an atricle in the Courier that praises staff for using their cars to get RM out of a hole.

Something to do with the Police Commissioner voting.

Did make me laugh
mailmonkey
Posts: 431
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by mailmonkey »

Stormproof wrote:Don't think you can opt out, keep sending mine back refused but they still keep sending them :roll:
you CAN opt out! I returned mine monthly for over 18 months, scrawled something about unwanted propaganda, and harassment :chuckle on it etc...

3 months ago i FINALLY got an opt-out form to sign and return :)

I now no longer get it.
mdm
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 209
Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by mdm »

mailmonkey wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Don't think you can opt out, keep sending mine back refused but they still keep sending them :roll:
you CAN opt out! I returned mine monthly for over 18 months, scrawled something about unwanted propaganda, and harassment :chuckle on it etc...

3 months ago i FINALLY got an opt-out form to sign and return :)

I now no longer get it.
They have sent out two opt out forms (so far) and they are still sending the Pravda out!!! Still it's their money they are wasting!
Brainache
Posts: 394
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by Brainache »

I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
DiamondSmiles
Posts: 498
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by DiamondSmiles »

Stella102 wrote:how do we opt out of receiving the courier?
A few years ago I got so fed up with this crap I wrote to the address in it saying I don't read it kindly take my name off the mailing list. Haven't received it since!
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by k979aaa »

Brains wrote:I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
It is good to know sometimes everything you told someone before be confirmed in writing as they now cannot be withheld the truth for which they seek.
Brainache
Posts: 394
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by Brainache »

k979aaa wrote:
Brains wrote:I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
It is good to know sometimes everything you told someone before be confirmed in writing as they now cannot be withheld the truth for which they seek.
I dont understand a word of that, but as long as you do, I`m happy :wave
cyclemech1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 334
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 20:46
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by cyclemech1 »

Brains wrote:I quite enjoy the World Class Mail leaflet - Full of brainwashed nobodies trying to feel important.
I don't get that leaflet now I'm retired, but I still get the Courier every month.

It makes me wish I was back at work, what with everything being so rosy and all. :left:

I don't know what you lot have got to moan about, seems like everyone loves the job! :dance
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: The smiley smiley Dec Courier.

Post by POSTMAN »

tolkien wrote: would it be possible to put a copy or down load on here??
They are normally on the mrm website but they are behind in their updating,last time i spoke to them they said they were sorting it,but tbf they are pretty s**t on doing stuff...
https://www.myroyalmail.com/courier/all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.