ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
After six hours walking about in the pissing down rain delivering parcels and mail to the great and good in an area that includes an ex foreign secretary amongst the inhabitants I have received the grand total of f**k all.
Still, I did better than I expected as I haven't actually LOST any money.
Still, I did better than I expected as I haven't actually LOST any money.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
2 grand and some people get feck all like me. 
-
catch22
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
£13 and a box of chocolates...
-
TheCobra
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
I think the majority this year seem to be not getting that much, then you get the odd lucky ones on a lucrative walk!
-
chooch
- Posts: 323
- Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
Does tend to be what skews the resigns - the rest of the year longish gravel drives that you used to weeble wobble up on yer bike, stacks of Company reports, shareholders briefings etc and then possibly, just possibly, a 'Thank You so much for all your efforts on our behalf through the year' which the Revisions have screwed now that we've lost being 'masters of our own destinies' (well, being responsible to our customers off our own bat anyways..).. 
-
martin2nd
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 09 Nov 2010, 11:58
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
One lady gave me £40 nearly £200 so far.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
Rough estate so amazed to get what I did - £25 - yes I shared
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
alongjourneyhome
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 21 Nov 2012, 18:24
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
£285 & a 1 litre bottle of Smirnoff so far 
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
Who gave you 25p?spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
£495 total .... I ain't complaining at that 
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
mondeo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
£377,9 botles of wine,2 tins of chocs,6 eggs,and still more to come as missed a few people yesterday as was early gettin out on delivery

-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
You are delirious are you not just downloaded a pic of MOYA about to have a two bob shank on it ten to one a dozen will come out anyway don't go vic.spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
They all did - it's one helluva deliveryDGP1 wrote:Who gave you 25p?spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
It took 2 days for someone to get that punchlinedvbuk55 wrote:They all did - it's one helluva deliveryDGP1 wrote:Who gave you 25p?spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio