ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by Sidley »

After six hours walking about in the pissing down rain delivering parcels and mail to the great and good in an area that includes an ex foreign secretary amongst the inhabitants I have received the grand total of f**k all.

Still, I did better than I expected as I haven't actually LOST any money.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by Darren Bent »

2 grand and some people get feck all like me. :arrrghhh
catch22
Posts: 196
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by catch22 »

£13 and a box of chocolates...
TheCobra
Posts: 249
Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by TheCobra »

I think the majority this year seem to be not getting that much, then you get the odd lucky ones on a lucrative walk!
chooch
Posts: 323
Joined: 21 Jul 2010, 13:14
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by chooch »

Does tend to be what skews the resigns - the rest of the year longish gravel drives that you used to weeble wobble up on yer bike, stacks of Company reports, shareholders briefings etc and then possibly, just possibly, a 'Thank You so much for all your efforts on our behalf through the year' which the Revisions have screwed now that we've lost being 'masters of our own destinies' (well, being responsible to our customers off our own bat anyways..).. :roll:
martin2nd
Posts: 13
Joined: 09 Nov 2010, 11:58
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by martin2nd »

One lady gave me £40 nearly £200 so far.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Rough estate so amazed to get what I did - £25 - yes I shared
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
alongjourneyhome
Posts: 38
Joined: 21 Nov 2012, 18:24
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by alongjourneyhome »

£285 & a 1 litre bottle of Smirnoff so far :Very Happy
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by spoodoo »

£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by DGP1 »

spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
Who gave you 25p? :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by Godric »

£495 total .... I ain't complaining at that :nana
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
mondeo1
Posts: 58
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by mondeo1 »

£377,9 botles of wine,2 tins of chocs,6 eggs,and still more to come as missed a few people yesterday as was early gettin out on delivery :nana :nana :nana
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by k979aaa »

spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
You are delirious are you not just downloaded a pic of MOYA about to have a two bob shank on it ten to one a dozen will come out anyway don't go vic.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
Who gave you 25p? :nervous
They all did - it's one helluva delivery :cool
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,
Who gave you 25p? :nervous
They all did - it's one helluva delivery :cool
It took 2 days for someone to get that punchline :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio