same here, I recon Thursday will be a right B'stardTheCobra wrote:I'm in Monday, but off Thursday, happy enough with that, would rather it that way to be honest.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Who will be working on Xmas eve?
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
-
snappychann
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 21 Dec 2011, 21:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Rotation week off

-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Least you will have 2 days off 1st and 2nd of Jan,and a day in lieu for Xmas daycyberheater wrote:My day off falls on Tue next week and Wed the week after. I'm guttedTheCobra wrote:I'm in Monday, but off Thursday, happy enough with that, would rather it that way to be honest.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!! 
-
cyberheater
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 274
- Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 18:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
I think I get a day in Lieu for Xmas and for the 2nd Jan.Bahia Feliz wrote:Least you will have 2 days off 1st and 2nd of Jan,and a day in lieu for Xmas daycyberheater wrote:My day off falls on Tue next week and Wed the week after. I'm guttedTheCobra wrote:I'm in Monday, but off Thursday, happy enough with that, would rather it that way to be honest.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Yeah, but it,s cold in Lew this time of year.
Happy Christmas everyone.
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
watch the f***ing managers vanish as soon as we all go out on our deliveries, wont see them when we get back late 
-
Grinder64
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Mice pies? Nothing for the vegetarians thencrazyshrew wrote:i'm one of the lucky few - amazingly i'm on a proper long weekend (could have something to do with not having had one all year) however, being a chronic insomniac and the office being just 30 seconds i have promised to take in hot mice pies with custard/cream for everyone.
fyi - i work in one of those very rare offices where we actually all like each other
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Same here!TheCobra wrote:I'm in Monday, but off Thursday, happy enough with that, would rather it that way to be honest.
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
eric the viking
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 228
- Joined: 01 Oct 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: south west
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Every delivery driver at Parcelforce.
-
Duckins
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 12 Nov 2012, 08:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
Its my day off today and monday but have been told that they have changed my monday to another day....not happy to say the least 
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
My
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
I finished at 8 am and will not be returning until 2nd January because I deserve it, have finished the vast majority of all shopping chores, just some meat and sundries from the Butchers, which have already been paid for, to collect on Monday. Entertaining family on Xmas day though
Keep saying we'll have christmas lunch out but it never happens.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
My weekend off so not back to the 27th. 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Who will be working on Xmas eve?
There is for mePat Ostman wrote:There will becyberheater wrote:Yep. Will be working and I know it will be a packet heavy and tons of recordings. I just hope there are no D2D's.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.