ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
bonus
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Re: bonus
I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus.Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,
Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM.
Toon Army!
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: bonus
You are a clever bugger you.BrokenFlowers wrote:I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus.Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,
Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM.
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Re: bonus
U say that but its naff. Sorting sucks lol.k979aaa wrote:You are a clever bugger you.BrokenFlowers wrote:I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus.Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,
Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM.
Toon Army!
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: bonus
Never a truer word said it does.BrokenFlowers wrote:U say that but its naff. Sorting sucks lol.k979aaa wrote:You are a clever bugger you.BrokenFlowers wrote:I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus.Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,
Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM.
-
TheCobra
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
- Gender: Male
Re: bonus
Agree, I hate the sorting with a passion, so would rather not for the sake of another £30 from the bonus, I'll do without thanks.k979aaa wrote:Never a truer word said it does.BrokenFlowers wrote:U say that but its naff. Sorting sucks lol.k979aaa wrote:You are a clever bugger you.BrokenFlowers wrote:I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus.Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,
Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM.
-
mondeo1
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
- Gender: Male
Re: bonus
was 40,our office dropped down to 39 hour week about 3 weeks ago,im fulltime took979aaa wrote:What are your contractual hours a week.?mondeo1 wrote:my bonus reads £97.50,whats all that about then,thought we were getting straight £100
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: bonus
That's where they've screwed up.mondeo1 wrote:was 40,our office dropped down to 39 hour week about 3 weeks ago,im fulltime took979aaa wrote:What are your contractual hours a week.?mondeo1 wrote:my bonus reads £97.50,whats all that about then,thought we were getting straight £100
They've put you through as 39hrs in an office where 40hrs is full-time so according to the system you are LTFT.
You better speak to your rep because it might be the whole office that's been screwed...
good times, bad times you know I've had my share