ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: bonus

Post by k979aaa »

Maybe all not in the CWU do not get Christmas Bonus?
BingBong
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 755
Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
Gender: Female
Location: the north

Re: bonus

Post by BingBong »

Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,


Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM. :evil/mad
I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus. :nana
Toon Army!
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: bonus

Post by k979aaa »

BrokenFlowers wrote:
Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,


Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM. :evil/mad
I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus. :nana
You are a clever bugger you.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by fishtank »

Stormproof wrote:Did anyone elses bonus on their payslip say Xmas Bonus(CWU)?
It's never done that before.
I think someone at payroll was having a laugh.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
hans solo
Posts: 3292
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by hans solo »

ashadd wrote:Minus tax and national insurance, it doesn't leave much out of £100 does it.Just wondering how much the managers get for there Christmas bonus ??? Any ideas anyone..
dom ayrshire 3 grand bonus
BingBong
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 755
Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
Gender: Female
Location: the north

Re: bonus

Post by BingBong »

k979aaa wrote:
BrokenFlowers wrote:
Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,


Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM. :evil/mad
I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus. :nana
You are a clever bugger you.
U say that but its naff. Sorting sucks lol.
Toon Army!
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: bonus

Post by k979aaa »

BrokenFlowers wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
BrokenFlowers wrote:
Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,


Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM. :evil/mad
I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus. :nana
You are a clever bugger you.
U say that but its naff. Sorting sucks lol.
Never a truer word said it does.
TheCobra
Posts: 249
Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 09:58
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by TheCobra »

k979aaa wrote:
BrokenFlowers wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
BrokenFlowers wrote:
Iva bigredbag wrote:What a pile of crap,


Last two weeks been coming in early on o/t to prep my walks frame then going out doing a full round. Looked at payslip today, and 56 quid bonus, while F/T get the full whack for doing the same job I have done in the last couple of weeks. Another case of the P/T's getting screwed by RM. :evil/mad
I do 25 hours but opted into 40 hours over Xmas period so I got £100 bonus. :nana
You are a clever bugger you.
U say that but its naff. Sorting sucks lol.
Never a truer word said it does.
Agree, I hate the sorting with a passion, so would rather not for the sake of another £30 from the bonus, I'll do without thanks.
spoodoo
Posts: 829
Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by spoodoo »

We've not went through revision so no part timers sort mail , they collect there mail ,box it in then deliver it simples,,, no walk sorting though ,,,,
Stella102
Posts: 597
Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by Stella102 »

yeh agreed
mondeo1
Posts: 58
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by mondeo1 »

my bonus reads £97.50,whats all that about then,thought we were getting straight £100 :hmmmm
JiminyBillyBob
Posts: 177
Joined: 26 Jun 2012, 21:06
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by JiminyBillyBob »

Got £56 bonus, what a joke i made more in tips! And still haven't received my stamps, or maybe i have but RM haven't got round to delivering it yet!
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: bonus

Post by k979aaa »

mondeo1 wrote:my bonus reads £97.50,whats all that about then,thought we were getting straight £100 :hmmmm
What are your contractual hours a week.?
mondeo1
Posts: 58
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 08:00
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by mondeo1 »

k979aaa wrote:
mondeo1 wrote:my bonus reads £97.50,whats all that about then,thought we were getting straight £100 :hmmmm
What are your contractual hours a week.?
was 40,our office dropped down to 39 hour week about 3 weeks ago,im fulltime too :sad:
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: bonus

Post by fishtank »

mondeo1 wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
mondeo1 wrote:my bonus reads £97.50,whats all that about then,thought we were getting straight £100 :hmmmm
What are your contractual hours a week.?
was 40,our office dropped down to 39 hour week about 3 weeks ago,im fulltime too :sad:
That's where they've screwed up.
They've put you through as 39hrs in an office where 40hrs is full-time so according to the system you are LTFT.
You better speak to your rep because it might be the whole office that's been screwed...
good times, bad times you know I've had my share