http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/lifes ... -1-4567601" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Postman Paul Bugg, from Sudbury, picked up an item he was not expecting when he visited the town’s Tesco supermarket.
Mr Bugg won a Vauxhall Corsa car after entering a competition at the Springlands store last weekend.
“I can’t believe I won,” he said. “I’m still in shock.”
Four other shoppers also walked away with prizes.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Special delivery for postman Paul
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Special delivery for postman Paul
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Special delivery for postman Paul
Evidently not a Combo driver and put off Vauxhalls for life.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/lifes ... -1-4567601
Postman Paul Bugg, from Sudbury, picked up an item he was not expecting when he visited the town’s Tesco supermarket.
Mr Bugg won a Vauxhall Corsa car after entering a competition at the Springlands store last weekend.
“I can’t believe I won,” he said. “I’m still in shock.”
Four other shoppers also walked away with prizes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Special delivery for postman Paul
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Four other shoppers also walked away with prizes.
Thieving bastards.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Special delivery for postman Paul
Just don't be using it for workTrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/lifes ... -1-4567601
Postman Paul Bugg, from Sudbury, picked up an item he was not expecting when he visited the town’s Tesco supermarket.
Mr Bugg won a Vauxhall Corsa car after entering a competition at the Springlands store last weekend.
“I can’t believe I won,” he said. “I’m still in shock.”
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...