ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Special delivery for postman Paul

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72741
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Special delivery for postman Paul

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/lifes ... -1-4567601" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Postman Paul Bugg, from Sudbury, picked up an item he was not expecting when he visited the town’s Tesco supermarket.

Mr Bugg won a Vauxhall Corsa car after entering a competition at the Springlands store last weekend.

“I can’t believe I won,” he said. “I’m still in shock.”

Four other shoppers also walked away with prizes.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Special delivery for postman Paul

Post by Lounge Lizard »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/lifes ... -1-4567601

Postman Paul Bugg, from Sudbury, picked up an item he was not expecting when he visited the town’s Tesco supermarket.

Mr Bugg won a Vauxhall Corsa car after entering a competition at the Springlands store last weekend.

“I can’t believe I won,” he said. “I’m still in shock.”

Four other shoppers also walked away with prizes.
Evidently not a Combo driver and put off Vauxhalls for life. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Special delivery for postman Paul

Post by fishtank »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Four other shoppers also walked away with prizes.

:shock:
Thieving bastards. :no no
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Special delivery for postman Paul

Post by RedBagMan »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/lifes ... -1-4567601

Postman Paul Bugg, from Sudbury, picked up an item he was not expecting when he visited the town’s Tesco supermarket.

Mr Bugg won a Vauxhall Corsa car after entering a competition at the Springlands store last weekend.

“I can’t believe I won,” he said. “I’m still in shock.”
Just don't be using it for work :wink:
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...