No it's just you mate.Do u throw ur d2ds in or not ?
That should tell a story in itself.
If i knew where you lived i'd send you a jigsaw or a crossword book just to give you something better to do on a saturday afternoon.
No it's just you mate.Do u throw ur d2ds in or not ?
I caught a saddo from my DO delivering his d2ds where I live on a SUNDAY!R@YAL F@IL wrote:I've heard everything now![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's favourite at our office - take them home and get the kids to nest them for them.docket wrote:Some sad idiots at LS8 take them home!!!!!!
What next?Hitcher wrote:That's favourite at our office - take them home and get the kids to nest them for them.docket wrote:Some sad idiots at LS8 take them home!!!!!!
I was told this lie on my first day as well!deanyboy wrote:I have been told that doing door to doors is done in your own time!
I prep them at home as I have so many. Then I fill a column or two at the end of a shift, ready for the next day.
Even if it means going over my shift time. I'm learning that my place of work is starting to take the piss.
I have been told that you have prep time built into your shift, so all d2d's should be prepped in your hours. No taking home. I was also told as they were treated as live mail you should not ever ever take them home under any circumstances as ku would be sacked if caught.deanyboy wrote:So what are the rules with door to doors? Do we have any back up? Or is each office different?