say you never got it, and out it on ebayHitcher wrote:Then complain you didn't get it!doorstepped wrote:but yodel will just shove it through your letter box regardless of signature, or will just leave it on your doorstep.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
We can't deliver a game?
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: We can't deliver a game?
-
britwrit
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 968
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12
Re: We can't deliver a game?
I buy a book or two every month from Amazon. They usually use us but last month, I had to trek across half of London to get my package from the Yodel depot. Ugh. That was the worst.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: We can't deliver a game?
Not buying this game, but I will wait until after christmas to buy it for 22 pounds ish. I will get Halo 4 and Need of Speed Most Wanted (If that correct name)
Don't like non royal mail delivery for games. As I won't know if it arrived on the day or not until I get home. As far I am concerned we should be delivering this.
Don't like non royal mail delivery for games. As I won't know if it arrived on the day or not until I get home. As far I am concerned we should be delivering this.
-
bigcol
- Posts: 404
- Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: Officially the worst DO
Re: We can't deliver a game?
Well done Tesco for sending by RM. 