ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

We can't deliver a game?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
borgpicard
Posts: 486
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
Gender: Male

Re: We can't deliver a game?

Post by borgpicard »

Hitcher wrote:
doorstepped wrote:but yodel will just shove it through your letter box regardless of signature, or will just leave it on your doorstep.
Then complain you didn't get it! :wink:
say you never got it, and out it on ebay :roll:
britwrit
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 968
Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12

Re: We can't deliver a game?

Post by britwrit »

I buy a book or two every month from Amazon. They usually use us but last month, I had to trek across half of London to get my package from the Yodel depot. Ugh. That was the worst.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: We can't deliver a game?

Post by Darren Bent »

Not buying this game, but I will wait until after christmas to buy it for 22 pounds ish. I will get Halo 4 and Need of Speed Most Wanted (If that correct name)

Don't like non royal mail delivery for games. As I won't know if it arrived on the day or not until I get home. As far I am concerned we should be delivering this.
bigcol
Posts: 404
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 13:29
Gender: Male
Location: Officially the worst DO

Re: We can't deliver a game?

Post by bigcol »

Well done Tesco for sending by RM. :Applause